Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The First Blog

This is a blog about Jaclyn and Emily, two sisters. As I'm the scientific one (Emily), I feel the best way to summarize our relationship is in point form:
Similarities:
Brown Hair
Five Fingers, Five Toes
Unconscious habit of tucking thumb into fist
Love of Sushi

Differences:
Blood Type (one of us is adopted)
Occupation (Stripper and Mom)
Height (midget and Goliath)
Skin Type (Whitey McWhite and Dark Coffee Bean)

The idea is, we can use this blog to post tidbits about our differing lives. I can blog about motherhood, and Jaclyn can blog about stripping.

We also have a radio documentary that was made for CBC Radio's now defunct program Outfront. It is called "My Sister is a Stripper" and can be found at the following url:
www.cbc.ca/outfront
Follow the links to "Past Shows" and look us up at the beginning of April, 2009.

1 comment:

  1. In case anyone tries to look up our CBC Radio program on the above link, they will find it dead :(
    Sadly, Outfront was cut from the CBC after the Harper government was elected, and hence is no longer. If you really want to hear the doc, let me know and I'll pass it to you via sendspace!

    ReplyDelete