Friday, May 15, 2009

Hello!!!
 I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself.
 Some May know me as Jaclyn, others may know me as "Jac The Ripper"
 I am 23 years old. I live in Vancouver B.C. Although more than 50% of my time is spent in foreign exotic locations such as Calgary, Red deer, Fort McMurray , Grand Prairie, Nisku, and Holden Alberta.
 You may ask "What do these places have to offer a 23 year old female?" After all 70% of the population in such regions are "oil riggin pigs" And my answer to you is "MONEY!"
 I am a "Stripper" (my mother prefers to call me a exotic entertainer but I dont feel the need to over-glamorize what I do)
 Thats right. I travel to small towns and provide these "oil riggin pigs" with their exotic entertainment. I strip down, get naked, peel it all off, and I rip it up, Night after night after night.
 I should tell you "Jac The Ripper" is my stage name. It is a condensed version of "Jaclyn the Stripper". Get it JAClyn THE stRIPPER?
 By day I am just Jaclyn, born and raised in small town Whitehorse, Yukon. I grew up camping hiking skiing and other outdoorsy activities....
"God only Knows" how I wound up here in my Nisku hotel room, blogging about Stripping.
 Its time for me to wrap it up. I am on stage in 15 minutes.... Oh decisions....  Should I wear my Race Car costume my "Elvis" or my dominatrix?
It was very nice to meet you all!
 Much love and kisses
 Jaclyn aka JAC THE RIPPER

1 comment: