Monday, July 27, 2009

Forgive my spelling I am dead tired.

So Yes, I am alive. I am so sorry I havent been in touch. Europe has been so insain. I hung around in Spain, Andorra was my fav, so beautiful this sweet little town in the mountains. I parted way with the tour de france there. I then went to france, spent a few hours Passing through southern france, towns right on the ocean, Montpellier, Nice, and more northern parts like Leige and Paris, where I slept under the Eiffle tower.
Then came Belgium. Have you seen the movie In Brugges? I was there, at the bell tower, eating my fritz and belgium waffles as I reminesed of the man falling from the tower and going splat, wonderful movie. I passed through Brussles on my way to The Netherlands. Oh yes, Holland the land of windmills and wooden shoes... and pot. Amsterdam was quite the experience.
In Germany I met my Bro Cory In Berlin, we visited the Berlin Wall, it was big let down so we headed for Prague. Prague was A very pretty city with the funniest tour guide ever to grace this planet. Then through Slovakia To Budapest. In budapest We did some hiking and visited the underground labaryinth of Buda castle, freakin sweet.
Now I sit, at this moment, writting you this painfully blog. I have no wit left in me as it is 4:30 in the am. Today was a small disaster Cory became violently ill and had no travel insurance. This city is limited when it comes satisfactory health care so I preped myself for a trip to the embassy, just as I was loosing all hope he regained color in his face and seemed to be feeling much better. He is doing much better now and tomorrow I think we will head to Austria and split ways. I will head to Italy Venice, Las Spezia and Rome. Ferry to Greece where I will see the sights of Athens and take a ferry to Santorini. I will Flop over on the beach and relax for the first time during my whole excursion. I have a flight that leaves Santorini, London bound and I will Finish my travels with a trip to the Stone Hedge. There you have it. feewwww I am hitting the hay and I will be dreaming of home. Love you all Jaclyn

No comments:

Post a Comment